Are you a college or university student or already graduated and would you like to gain experience in the medical scientific sector? Are you proactive, organized and do you have a great sense of responsibility? Then read on!
The client is an international organization in Amsterdam in the medical scientific sector. The team in which you will be working consists of a young international team that supports clients with the development of publication plans. In this job you are responsible for the administrative support of these projects. The working language within this organization is English, therefore it is important that you speak and write English fluently. Our client gives you the opportunity to work from the office in Amsterdam, but also partly from home.
What will you be doing?
- Provide administrative support for scientific publications
- Set up publication projects in a publication database and keep it up-to-date
- Generate reports from this database for internal and customer use
- Build and maintain relationships with international team members
What do you get in return?
- Salary between €12,64 - €13,22 per hour based on experience
- Work week between 20 - 32 hours per week depending on your availability
- Flexibility in working hours, location and working from home
- Being part of a team that is committed to high quality work and values teamwork
- A chance to broaden your horizon by working in a dynamic, international and multicultural organization with highly educated and dedicated colleagues
What does your profile look like?
- College or university student or starter (study background does not matter)
- Available until at least august or longer
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong communicative skills, highly organized and proactive
Is this job as Parttime Administrative Assistant really for you? Then respond quickly and we will get in touch!
T: 020 – 41 25 020